Ensure that your patients receive the highest quality of care in evaluation services by referring them to one of the Inland Empire Autism Assessment Centers of Excellence (AAC). We are conveniently located in the cities of San Bernardino and Riverside. AAC offers the “gold standard” of comprehensive diagnostic evaluation (CDE), as outlined by Filipek et al. (2000) in their Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology and the Child Neurology Society report.
To refer an IEHP member:
- Visit the IEHP Provider Web Portal, and use the Authorization Request form
- Under Service Information
- Click the magnifying glass for a service request
- Select BH Evaluation for Suspected Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Enter the relevant ICD code.
- Enter the CPT Code displayed (99205)
- Click Submit
To expedite the referral and ensure a comprehensive evaluation, this fillable PDF can be submitted to IEHP along with your referral information.
To refer a LLU Risk member:
Under orders, type Ambulatory Referral to Behavioral Health, and complete the referral options as described below:
- Class: select External Referral
- Select your priority (routine)
- Reason: select “Specialty Services Required”
- Enter provider
- To prov. spec.: Behavioral Health
- Type: Outpatient Mental Health (professional physician)
- Referral details: “Inland Empire Autism Assessment Center” or “AACE”